Quick BI Pro and Quick BI Enterprise Standard allow you to embed third-party reports.
The types of data objects include dashboard, workbook, and downloads.
Follow these steps to embed reports:
- On the homepage of Quick BI, click Open Service.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Report Embedding under Center, as shown in the following figure.
- Click Embed Report in the upper-right corner.
- In the Embed Report dialog box that appears, select third-party reports that you want to embed, and click
OK, as shown in the following figure.
- You can click the Delete icon next to an embedded report to delete it.
Note In Quick BI Pro, row-level permissions do not take effect for an embedded third-party
report. After you embed a third-party report, your permissions on the report are the
same as the report owner. Quick BI Enterprise Standard provides signature authentication
and dynamically passes information about RAM users to grant different permissions
to different users on an embedded report. Multiple users can view and edit a report
but only accounts added to Quick BI can save modifications. If the license quota of
the Enterprise Standard Edition is 200, a maximum of 200 users can edit a single report.
The Report Embedding page lists third-party reports that can be embedded. You can
search for reports by workspace, report type, or report name. The following table
lists the number of third-party reports that can be embedded.
|Quick BI Edition
||Number of third-party reports that can be embedded
|Quick BI Pro
|Quick BI Enterprise Standard