This topic describes how to configure an OSS connection in DataWorks.
- Log on to the DataWorks console. In the Workspaces section, find the target workspace and click Data Integration.
- On the Data Integration page, click Connection in the left-side navigation pane. On the page that appears, click Add Connection.
- In the Add Connection dialog box, click OSS.
- In the Add OSS Connection dialog box, configure the parameters as prompted.
Parameter Description Connection Name The name of the connection. We recommend that you specify an identifiable name to facilitate subsequent management. Description Optional. The description of the connection. Endpoint The endpoint of the OSS bucket, in the
Bucket The name of the OSS bucket. AccessKey ID The AccessKey ID of the account to which the OSS bucket belongs. AccessKey Secret The AccessKey secret corresponding to the AccessKey ID. For more information about how to obtain the AccessKey pair of your account, see Obtain the AccessKey pair of an account.
- After you configure the preceding parameters, click Test Connection. After the connection passes the test, click Complete.