This topic describes how to replace certificates for listeners and additional certificates.
- Log on to the Server Load Balancer console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Certificates.
- On the Certificates page, find the certificate that you want to replace, and then click Replace in the Actions column.Note Only certificates associated with at least one listener or additional certificate can be replaced.
- On the Replace Server Certificate page, replace the certificate.The following table describes the parameters.
Parameter Description Replace Mode: Create and Replace Certificate Select Certificate Source: Alibaba Cloud Certificates Set Region and Resource Group, and then select a certificate from the drop-down list of Certificates. Select Certificate Source: Upload Third-party Certificate Upload a third-party certificate. For more information, see Upload a third-party certificate. Replace Mode: Replace with Saved Certificate Server Certificate for Replacement Select a server certificate from the list of existing certificates.
- Click Replace.
- Click View Certificate. On the Certificates page, you can view that the certificate for the listeners and additional certificates are replaced with the new one.