This topic describes how to replace multiple expired certificates at a time. You can replace additional certificates and certificates for listeners.
- Log on to the CLB console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Certificates page, find the certificate that you want to replace and click Replace in the Actions column.
Note Only certificates associated with at least one listener or additional certificate can be replaced.
- On the Replace Server Certificate page, replace the certificate.
The following table describes the parameters.
Parameter Description Replace Mode: Create and Replace Certificate Select Certificate Source: Alibaba Cloud Certificates Set Region and Resource Group, and select a certificate from Certificates. Select Certificate Source: Upload Third-party Certificate Upload a third-party certificate. For more information, see Upload a third-party certificate. Replace Mode: Replace with Saved Certificate Server Certificate for Replacement Select a server certificate from the list of existing certificates.
- Click Replace.
- Click View Certificate. On the Certificates page, you can check whether the certificates for the listeners or additional certificates are replaced with the new one.