This topic describes how to use a local SFTP client tool to log on to Bastionhost and access a host for which you want to perform O&M operations. SecureFX is used as an example.
- SecureFX is installed on your local host.
Bastionhost O&M addresses are obtained. You can obtain these addresses in the O&M Portals section on the Overview page of Bastionhost. For more information, see Log on to Bastionhost.
- Start the SecureFX tool.
- Click Connect in the upper-left corner. In the Connect dialog box that appears, click the icon.
- In the Session Options - New dialog box that appears, enter a Bastionhost O&M address
in the Hostname field, the default port number 60022, and a username used to access
Bastionhost, and click OK.
- Select the created Bastionhost and click Connect.
- In the Enter Secure Shell Password dialog box that appears, enter the username and
password of a RAM user and click OK.
- Optional:If multi-factor authentication (MFA) is enabled for the RAM user, enter the verification
code obtained from the bound MFA device (the Alibaba Cloud app) in the two-step verification
dialog box that appears and click OK.
- After you log on to Bastionhost, double-click the host for which you want to perform
O&M operations to access the host directory and transfer files.
Note If the name of the host directory is garbled, you can double-click a transcoding directory whose name starts with !now (the directory in the first line in the following figure), ignore the error message, and right-click the blank space and choose Refresh from the shortcut menu to transcode the garbled directory name.