All operations performed in Bastionhost are recorded in operations logs. This topic describes how to search for operations logs and view log details on the Operations Logs page.
- Log on to the Bastionhost system. For more information, see Log on to Bastionhost.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- On the Operations Logs page that appears, configure search conditions.
The following table describes the search conditions that you can configure.
Search condition Description Time Specify the search time range. Valid values: All, Current Day, Current Week, and Current Month. You can also customize a time range. Result Select the result of the operation that you want to view from the Result drop-down list. Valid values:
Action Name Select the operation that you want to view from the Action Name drop-down list. For example, select AddHostsToGroup from the Action Name drop-down list. User Enter the name of the user whose operations log you want to view. Source IP Address Enter the IP address used by the user to perform O&M operations.
- Optional:Click Save. In the Save dialog box that appears, specify Filter Template and click OK to save the search conditions.
Note After you save the search conditions as a template, you can acquire the same conditions again by selecting the template name from the Default Condition drop-down list in the upper-right corner of the session search result list.
- Click Search.
- View the log information that meets the search conditions in the log search result