This topic describes how to use workspace management functions of DataV to manage different projects and member permissions of different workspaces. Each workspace corresponds to a DataV console.
Go to the Workspaces page
Log on to the DataV console, and select Workspace Management from the Default Workspace drop-down list to go to the Workspaces page.
On the Workspaces page, you can use the following workspace management functions:
Create a workspace
For more information, see Create workspaces.
Configure a workspace
You can configure and modify the basic information and member permissions of the workspace. Before configuring member permissions, you must create one or more RAM user accounts in the RAM console. For more information, see Create RAM user accounts.
For more information about how to configure a workspace, see Configure workspaces.
Delete a workspace
- Once a workspace is deleted, it cannot be recovered. Exercise caution when performing this operation.
- Only the Alibaba Cloud account administrator has the permission to delete a workspace. Before you delete a workspace, make sure that the workspace does not have any projects, data sources, groups, or favorited widgets.
On the Workspaces page, move the pointer over the workspace name and click the Delete icon to delete the workspace.
Switch between workspaces
On the Workspaces page, you can switch between different workspaces by clicking a workspace in the left-side workspace list.
Copy a project to another workspace
In the DataV console, you can perform the following steps to copy a project from a workspace to another one:
- On the Projects page, move the pointer over the project to be copied and click the Copy To Workspace icon.
- In the Copy To Workspace dialog box that appears, select the target workspace and click OK.
- Switch to the target workspace and view the project that you have copied.