Before managing workspace members, you must create one or more RAM user accounts.
- Log on to the RAM console with an Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Users under Identities.
- Click Create User.
Note To create multiple RAM users at a time, click Add User.
- Specify the Logon Name and Display Name parameters.
- Under Access Mode, select Console Password Logon or Programmatic Access.
Note We recommend that you select only one access mode for the RAM users to ensure the security of your Alibaba Cloud account. This prevents RAM users who have terminated their employment contracts with the company from accessing Alibaba Cloud resources.
- Console Password Logon: If you select this check box, you must also complete the basic security settings for logon, including deciding whether to automatically generate a password or customize the logon password, whether the user must reset the password upon the next logon, and whether to enable multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- Programmatic Access: If you select this check box, an AccessKey pair is automatically created for the RAM user. The user can access Alibaba Cloud resources by calling an API operation or by using a development tool.
- Click OK.
- Perform the preceding steps to create more RAM user accounts, and go to the Users page to view the list of RAM user accounts.
After creating the RAM user accounts, you can find the created accounts and configure their permissions in the Members section in the DataV console.