This topic describes how to delete a secondary IPv4 CIDR block of a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) network. You cannot delete the primary IPv4 CIDR block of a VPC network.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- Select the region where your VPC network is deployed.
- On the VPCs page, find the target VPC network, and click Manage in the Actions column.
- On the VPC Details page, click the CIDRs tab.
- Find the target secondary IPv4 CIDR block, and then click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.