This topic describes how to delete a secondary IPv4 CIDR block of a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) network. You cannot delete the primary IPv4 CIDR block of a VPC network.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where your VPC network is deployed.
- On the VPCs page, find the VPC network that you want to manage, and click Manage in the Actions column.
- On the VPC Details page, click the CIDRs tab.
- Find the secondary IPv4 CIDR block that you want to delete, and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK.