You can delete manually created forwarding rules that are no longer required. Before this operation, ensure that inbound traffic is no longer rerouted to Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium instances. If you delete a forwarding rule before you restore the IP address of your service from that of your Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium instance to the actual IP address, your service may be interrupted.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region of your Anti-DDoS instance.
- Mainland China: Anti-DDoS Pro
- Outside Mainland China: Anti-DDoS Premium
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Port Config page, select the instance that you want to manage.
- Find the rule that you want to delete and click Delete in the Actions column.
Note To delete multiple rules at a time, select the rules and click Batch Delete below the rule list.
- In the message that appears, click OK.