If a website no longer requires anti-DDoS protection, you can delete the website configuration. Before you perform this operation, you must update the DNS record. Make sure that the DNS record does not use the IP address of an Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium instance or the CNAME record. The CNAME record refers to that assigned by Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium, or that assigned by Sec-Traffic Manager. If you delete a website configuration without updating its DNS record, your service may be interrupted.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region of your Anti-DDoS instance.
- Mainland China: Anti-DDoS Pro
- Outside Mainland China: Anti-DDoS Premium
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the website configuration that you want to delete and click Delete in the Actions column.
Note Anti-DDoS Pro allows you to delete multiple website configurations at a time. You can select multiple website configurations that you want to delete and click Batch Delete below the list.
- In the message that appears, click OK.