Anti-DDoS Pro and Anti-DDoS Premium allow you to export multiple website configurations at a time. You can export all website configurations as an XML file and download the file to your local machine. The exported files use the same format as the file that you use to import or modify website configurations at a time.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region of your Anti-DDoS instance.
- Mainland China: Anti-DDoS Pro
- Outside Mainland China: Anti-DDoS Premium
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click Batch Domains Export below the list to deliver the export task.
- After the export task is delivered, click the Tasks icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
- In the Tasks pane, wait until the export task is completed and click Download in the Actions column.
Note If the task status is in the Pending Export state, wait until the task is complete.You can use a text editor, such as Notepad or Notepad++, to view the website configuration in the downloaded XML file. For more information, see Website configurations in an XML file.Note If you use Anti-DDoS Pro, the name of the exported file starts with DDoSCoo_. If you use Anti-DDoS Premium, the name of the exported file starts with DDoSDip_. The formats of the files exported from the Anti-DDoS Pro and Anti-DDoS Premium consoles are the same.
- Optional:In the Tasks pane, find the task that you want to delete and click Delete in the Actions column.