Anti-DDoS Pro and Anti-DDoS Premium allow you to export multiple website configurations at a time. You can export all website configurations as an XML file and download the file to your computer. The exported files use the same format as the file that you use to import or modify website configurations at a time.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your instance resides.
You can switch the region to configure and manage Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium instances. Make sure that you select the required region when you use Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium.
- Mainland China: If you select this region, the Anti-DDoS Pro console appears.
- Outside Mainland China: If you select this region, the Anti-DDoS Premium console appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click Batch Domains Export below the list to start the export task.
- After the export task starts, click the Tasks icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
- In the Tasks panel, wait until the export task is complete and click Download in the Actions column. Note If the task is in the Pending Export state, wait until the task is complete.You can use a text editor to view the website configuration in the downloaded XML file. For more information, see Website configurations in an XML file.Note If you use Anti-DDoS Pro, the name of the exported file starts with DDoSCoo_. If you use Anti-DDoS Premium, the name of the exported file starts with DDoSDip_. The formats of the files exported from the Anti-DDoS Pro and Anti-DDoS Premium consoles are the same.
- Optional:In the Tasks panel, find the task that you want to delete and click Delete in the Actions column.