After creating tags, you can bind different tags to instances and filter instances by tag.
- You must log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console with your Alibaba Cloud account. RAM users do not have permissions to manage or use tags.
- You have performed the Create a tag operation.
- You can select a maximum of 50 instances to bind tags at a time.
- You can bind up to 20 tags to an instance.
- You can bind or unbind up to 20 tags at a time.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console with your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, clickReplica Set Instances or Sharding Instances based on the instance type.
- Perform the following steps to bind a tag.
- Bind tags to an instance: Find the instance. In the Actions column, choose .
- Bind tags to multiple instances at a time: Select the instances to which you want to bind tags and then click Edit tags at the bottom of the instance list.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Existing Tags. Then select the desired tag information.
- Click OK.