You can configure rules to identify risks in daily access to your data on the Custom Identification Rules page. You can also enable AI-based identification rules to identify data risks.
- Log on to the DataWorks console. Find the required workspace and click Data Analytics.
- Click the More icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- Click Try now. The Data Recognition page appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose . On the Custom Identification Rules page, you can create, copy, modify, and delete risk identification rules. You can also configure AI-based identification rules
Configure risk identification rules
- Create a rule
Click Create Rule in the upper-right corner. In the Create Rule dialog box, set the Rule Name, Owner, and Description parameters and click OK.
- Copy a rule
Find a rule and click the Copy icon. A new rule with the same settings is created.
By default, the status of the new rule is Inactive. You can modify the rule and enable it as needed.
- Modify a rule
To modify an existing rule, perform the following steps:
- Set the status of the rule to Inactive.
- Click the Edit icon.
- In the Change panel, modify the parameters in the Basic Settings and Rule Settings sections.
- Click Save.
- After you confirm the settings, set the status of the rule to Active.
- Delete a rule
To delete a rule, find the rule and click the Delete icon. In the message that appears, click Delete.
Configure AI-based identification rules
Choose. On the AI-based Identification Rules tab, only the Similar SQL Query rule is provided.
- After the rule is enabled, SQL queries that hit the rule are displayed on the Data Risks page on the next day.
- You can disable the rule by changing its status to Inactive. Disabling the rule does not remove the SQL queries that have been identified based on the rule.