This topic describes how to unbind a tag from an AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL instance after the instance no longer needs the tag.
- You can unbind a maximum of 20 tags at a time.
- After you unbind a tag from an instance, the system deletes the tag if the tag is not bound to any other instances.
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL console.
- Find the target instance, move the pointer over the icon in the Tag column, and click Edit Tags.
- Click the X icon next to the tag you want to unbind from the instance.
- Click OK.