When a tag is no longer needed in an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance, you can unbind the tag from the instance. If the tag is not bound to any other instance, it will be deleted.
- You can unbind up to 20 tags at a time.
- When a tag is unbound from all instances, it is automatically deleted.
- Unbinding a tag does not affect the normal operation of the instance. After all tags of an instance are unbound, the instance cannot be filtered by tag.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console with your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, clickReplica Set Instances or Sharding Instances based on the instance type.
- Find the instance. In the Actions column, choose .
- In the dialog box that appears, click .
Note To delete a tag, unbind the tag from all instances.
- Click OK.