Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN) communicates with the origin server by using the specified dynamic origin protocol policy when it requests dynamic resources. If you specify the Match Client policy, DCDN communicates with the origin server over HTTP or HTTPS, depending on the protocol of the client request. By default, DCDN communicates with the origin server depending on the origin port settings when it requests dynamic resources.
To accelerate the delivery of static and dynamic resources, you must enable dynamic acceleration. You can customize acceleration rules for static and dynamic resources based on your business needs. The delivery of static and dynamic resources are then accelerated based on these custom acceleration rules. You can customize the file types, the URIs, and the directories of static resources that can be cached in the DCDN cache nodes. You can also set the origin protocol policy for DCDN to retrieve dynamic resources from the origin server.
If you no longer need to accelerate the delivery of dynamic resources, you can disable dynamic acceleration. After dynamic acceleration is disabled, the dynamic resources are delivered without acceleration. Static resources are delivered based on edge caching. Only the default static file acceleration rules are valid. All manually added static file acceleration rules become invalid.
- Log on to the Dynamic Route for CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the target domain name and click Configure.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the specified domain name, click Acceleration Rules.
- On the Dynamic Acceleration page, turn on Dynamic Acceleration.
- Click the Dynamic Origin Protocol Policy tab.
- On the Dynamic Origin Protocol Policy tab, click Modify.
- In the dialog box that appears, select a dynamic origin protocol policy as needed.
Parameter Description Match Client DCDN communicates with the origin server over HTTP or HTTPS, depending on the protocol of the client request. HTTP DCDN uses only HTTP to communicate with the origin server. HTTPS DCDN uses only HTTPS to communicate with the origin server.
- Click OK.