This topic describes how to revoke access permissions on your private buckets from an accelerated domain. You can revoke permissions of the corresponding role in the Resource Access Management (RAM) console to disable the access permission on private buckets.
If an accelerated domain uses a private bucket as its origin, do not disable or delete this access permission.
- Log on to the RAM console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click RAM Roles.
- On the RAM Roles page, click RAM role name AliyunCDNAccessingPrivateOSSRole.
- Click Remove Permission in the Actions column corresponding to the RAM role to be deleted.
In the Remove Permission dialog box, click OK.
- Return to the RAM Roles page, click Delete in the Actions column corresponding to the RAM role to be deleted.
In the Delete RAM Role dialog box, click OK.