This topic describes how to create a custom Anti-DDoS Pro & Premium dashboard and add charts to the dashboard in the CloudMonitor console. Custom Anti-DDoS dashboards and charts help you monitor your workloads.
CloudMonitor is a service that monitors applications and Alibaba Cloud resources. CloudMonitor supports custom dashboards that display monitoring data. On a dashboard, you can view the monitoring data of multiple services and instances. This allows you to monitor the states of different instances that run the same workloads.
The dashboard feature provided by CloudMonitor is compatible with Anti-DDoS. You can create and customize Anti-DDoS dashboards in the CloudMonitor console. CloudMonitor supports the following Anti-DDoS monitor metrics.
|Anti-DDoS outbound traffic||Instance and IP address||bit/s|
|Anti-DDoS inbound traffic||Instance and IP address||bit/s|
|Anti-DDoS back-to-origin traffic||Instance and IP address||bit/s|
|Active connections||Instance and IP address||Count|
|Inactive connections||Instance and IP address||Count|
|New connections||Instance and IP address||Count|
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- Choose Create Dashboard., and then click
- In the Create Dashboard dialog box that appears, specify a name for the dashboard, and then click Create.
After the dashboard is created, you are redirected to the Dashboards page. You can select a dashboard from the Dashboards drop-down list to view or manage the selected dashboard.
- Open the dashboard, click Add View, and set the required parameters in the Add View page that appears on the right side to create a custom chart.
You have created a chart that displays monitoring data of Anti-DDoS.
- Select a chart type. Supported chart types include line, area, and pie charts, TopN tables, and heat
- Line chart: Displays monitoring data on a basis of time series. Multiple metrics can be added.
- Area chart: Displays monitoring data on a basis of time series. Multiple metrics can be added.
- Table: Displays real-time metric data in descending order. Each table displays up to 1,000 data records, which are either the first 1,000 records or the last 1,000 records. Only one metric can be added.
- Heat map: Displays real-time metric data. Heat maps show the distribution and comparison of real-time data of a specific metric for multiple instances. Only one metric can be added.
- Pie chart: Displays real-time metric data and can be used for data comparisons. Only one metric can be added.
- Select metrics. Click the Dashboards tab and select NewBGPDDoS (indicates Anti-DDoS Pro) or ddosdip (indicates Anti-DDoS Premium). Select metrics and resources from the Metrics and Resource drop-down lists, respectively.
- Metrics: Select the Anti-DDoS metrics that you want to monitor. For more information, see Anti-DDoS metric.
- Resource: Select the Anti-DDoS instances and IP addresses that you want to monitor.
You can click Add Metrics to add multiple metrics to the chart.
- Click Save to create the chart.
- Select a chart type. Supported chart types include line, area, and pie charts, TopN tables, and heat maps.
- To add more charts to the dashboard, repeat step 4. For more information, see Add charts and Manage dashboards.