This topic describes the diagnosis feature provided by ApsaraDB PolarDB MySQL-compatible edition. The diagnosis feature integrates with Database Autonomy Service (DAS). This allows you to view database diagnostics and optimization results on multiple tabs. The following tabs are included: Autonomy Center, Session Management, Real-time Monitoring, Storage Analysis, Deadlock Analysis, Diagnostic Reports, and Performance Insight.
- Autonomy Center: You can enable the autonomy service on the Autonomy Center tab. Then, if an exception occurs in a database, DAS automatically performs root cause analysis, provides optimization or stop-loss suggestions, and runs optimization or stop-loss tasks. Optimization tasks are allowed based on your authorization. For more information, see Autonomy center.
- Session Management: On the Session Management tab, you can view the session details and statistics for a target instance. For more information, see Session Management.
- Real-time Monitoring: On the Real-time Monitoring tab, you can check the information about queries per second (QPS), transactions per second (TPS), network traffic, and other related metrics for a target cluster. For more information, see Real-time Monitoring.
- Storage Analysis: On the Storage Analysis tab, you can check the storage overview for a target instance. For example, you can view the number of available days of storage, tablespace usage status, fragmentation percentage, and exception analysis results. For more information, see Storage analysis.
- Deadlock Analysis: On the Deadlock Analysis tab, you can analyze the latest deadlock and check the analysis details. For more information, see Deadlock analysis.
- Performance Insight: On the Performance Insight tab, you can quickly assess the database load. You can also identify the source of performance issues. This allows you to improve the performance and stability of your database. For more information, see Performance Insight.
- Diagnostic Reports: On the Diagnostic Reports tab, you can customize the conditions to generate and view diagnostic reports. For more information, see Diagnostic reports.