You can use the ad-hoc query feature provided by DataStudio to quickly run SQL statements in a selected DataWorks workspace (MaxCompute project) that you have created.
- On the Workspaces page in the DataWorks console, find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- Create an ODPS SQL node. In the left-side navigation pane, click Ad-Hoc Query. Right-click Ad-Hoc Query and choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box that appears, set Node Name and click Commit.
- Write an SQL statement in the created ad-hoc query node and click .
-- Create a partitioned table named sale_detail. CREATE TABLE if not exists sale_detail ( shop_name string, customer_id string, total_price double ) partitioned by (sale_date string,region string);Note For more information about the SQL statements supported by ad-hoc queries, see SQL statements supported by MaxCompute.
- View the estimated costs before running the SQL statement. Click Run if you decide to run the SQL statement.
- View the running status and result in the operational logs. If the running is successful, the result is shown as OK.