You can use the ad-hoc query feature provided by DataStudio to execute SQL statements in a selected DataWorks workspace (MaxCompute project) that you have created.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- After you select the region where the required workspace resides, find the workspace and click Data Analytics.
- Create an ODPS SQL node.
- In the left-side menu bar, click the Ad-Hoc Query icon.
- Right-click Ad-Hoc Query and choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box, set Node Name and click Commit.
- Write an SQL statement in the created ad-hoc query node and click the icon.
-- Create a partitioned table named sale_detail. CREATE TABLE if not exists sale_detail ( shop_name string, customer_id string, total_price double ) partitioned by (sale_date string,region string);Note For more information about the SQL statements supported by ad-hoc queries, see SQL statements supported by MaxCompute.
- View the estimated costs before you execute the SQL statement. Click Run to execute the SQL statement.
- View the running status and result in the operational logs. If the SQL statement is
successfully executed, OK is displayed.