If you do not want to use the Content Delivery Network (CDN) service, you can delete the specified CDN domain name in the CDN console. After the CDN domain name is deleted, no charges will be incurred.
After the CDN service is activated, you cannot stop the service by canceling your account. To stop the service, you can only delete CDN domain names.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the CDN domain name that you want to delete, click the More icon in the
Actions column, and then select Delete.
Note If you want to temporarily stop the acceleration service for the specified CDN domain, you can select Disable. After the acceleration service is stopped, no charges will be incurred.
- In the deletion confirmation message, click OK.
- On the SMS Verification dialog box that appears, click Obtain.
- Enter the received verification code.
- Click OK.