This topic describes how to delete an event notification. You can delete an event notification if you do not use it any more.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- You can use either of the following methods to open the details page of a scaling
- In the Scaling Group Name/ID column, click a scaling group name.
- Click Manage in the Actions column corresponding to a scaling group.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Event Notifications.
- Find the target event notification and click Delete in the Actions column.
- Click OK.