Alibaba Cloud Logstash can monitor clusters and allows you to customize alert thresholds. If an alert is detected, the system notifies you of the alert by sending a text message. To ensure the stability of your Logstash cluster, we recommend that you configure monitoring and alerting. This way, the system can monitor items in real time, such as cluster status and disk usage. We recommend that you check text messages in time and take appropriate measures in advance. This topic describes how to configure monitoring and alerting for a Logstash cluster in Cloud Monitor.
|node disk usage(%)||Required. Set the threshold to a value that is less than 75%.|
|node heap memory usage(%)||Required. Set the threshold to a value that is less than 85%.|
|node cpu usage(%)||Optional. Set the threshold to a value that is less than 95%.|
|node 1m load(value)||Optional. Set the threshold to a value that is 80% of the number of CPU cores per node.|
- Go to the Create Alert Rule page.
- Log on to the Cloud Monitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Threshold Value Alert tab, click Create Alert Rule.
- Configure related resources.
Parameter Description Product Select AliyunLogstashService. Resource Range Select Instance. Region Select the region where your Logstash cluster resides. Instance Select your Logstash cluster.
- Configure alert rules.The Mute for parameter specifies the interval at which an alert notification is re-sent when a threshold is reached.Note For more information about other parameters, see Create a threshold-triggered alert rule.
- In the Notification Method step, select Default Contact Group from the Contact Group section and click the rightwards arrow to add it to the Selected
Groups section.If you do not have an alert group, click Quickly create a contact group to create a group.Note You can enter a URL that can be accessed from the Internet in the HTTP CallBack field. Cloud Monitor delivers a POST request to this URL to push the alert notification. Only HTTP is supported.
- Click Confirm.After the configuration is completed and your Logstash cluster is in a normal state, the system starts to monitor the cluster and displays the monitoring data. If the value of a metric exceeds the related threshold, the system sends you an alert notification. You can perform the following steps to view Logstash dashboards:
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Cloud Monitor console, choose .
- In the upper-right corner of the page that appears, select AliyunLogstashService from the drop-down list and select the region where your Logstash cluster resides.
- Select your Logstash cluster from the Instance drop-down list and specify a time range to view the monitoring data in this time