This topic describes how to delete a monitoring task. You can delete a monitoring task if you do not use it any more.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Select the monitoring type.
- To select a system monitoring task, click the System Monitoring tab.
- To select a custom monitoring task, click the Custom Monitoring tab.
- Find the target monitoring task and click Delete in the Actions column.
- Click OK.