This topic describes how to change triggered rules for a monitoring task. You can add multiple triggered rules to a monitoring task or delete all triggered rules for a monitoring task.
When you create a monitoring task, you can specify only one triggered rule for the monitoring task. The triggered rule must belong to the scaling group to be monitored by the monitoring task. For more information, see Create event-triggered tasks.
After a monitoring task is created, you can add multiple triggered rules to the monitoring task. These triggered rules can belong to different scaling groups in the same region. In this way, Auto Scaling can scale related scaling groups based on the monitoring result of a single scaling group. You can also delete all triggered rules for a monitoring task if you only want to use the monitoring task to monitor a scaling group without triggering scaling activities.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Select the monitoring type.
- To select a system monitoring task, click the System Monitoring tab.
- To select a custom monitoring task, click the Custom Monitoring tab.
- Find the target monitoring task and choose Actions column. in the
- Add or delete triggered rules.
- Click OK.