This topic describes how to enable or disable instance allocation on a host in an ApsaraDB for MyBase dedicated cluster.
If you want to maintain a host or remove all instances from a host, you can disable instance allocation on the host. For more information about ApsaraDB for MyBase, see What is ApsaraDB for MyBase?.
After you disable instance allocation on a host, you cannot add new instance IDs to the host by using any of the following methods: create new instances on the host, migrate instances to the host from another host, and migrate instances from a host to be replaced.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to create the
- Find the dedicated cluster where you want to create hosts, and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the navigation tree that appears, click Hosts.
- Find the host on which you want to enable or disable instance allocation, click More in the Actions column, and then select Enable/Disable Instance Allocation from the drop-down list.
- Select Disabled or Enabled and click OK.