You can restart a host on the Hosts page.
- SQL Server
For more information about ApsaraDB for MyBase, see What is ApsaraDB for MyBase?.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to deploy the
- Find the dedicated cluster where you want to create the host, and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the navigation tree that appears, click Hosts.
- Find the host that you want to restart, and click Actions column. in the
- Select Switch Within Maintenance Window or Restart Immediately and click OK.Note
- Switch Within Maintenance Window: The system restarts the host after the workloads of all the primary instances on the host are redirected to the secondary instances on other hosts. This ensures service continuity.
- Restart Immediately: The system immediately restarts the host.