You can migrate an instance from one host to another host in the same ApsaraDB for MyBase dedicated cluster after the instance is created in the ApsaraDB for MyBase dedicated cluster.
For more information about ApsaraDB for MyBase, see What is ApsaraDB for MyBase?.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to deploy the
- Find the dedicated cluster where the instance resides, and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
- Find the instance that you want to migrate, and click Migrate in the Actions column.
- Select the host to which you want to migrate the primary or secondary instance, specify
the migration time, and click OK.Note You can migrate the primary instance, the secondary instance, or both at a time.
After a host expires, can I migrate the instances on the host to another host in the ApsaraDB for MyBase dedicated cluster?
No. After a host expires, you cannot migrate the instances on the host. We recommend that you migrate the instances before the host expires.