DataAnalysis allows you to explore data and create reports in a visualized manner. You can create reports by dragging and configuring controls without writing SQL code.
Create a report
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target workspace resides. Find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the DataStudio page, click the icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- On the DataAnalysis homepage, click Experience Now. The Web Excel page appears.
- In the top navigation bar, click Report.
- On the Report page, click the icon in the New Report section.If you have templates under your account, you can click a template to create a report based on the template. For more information about how to create a template, see Save a report as a template.
- In the New Report dialog box, set the Report Name and Report Description parameters.
- Click OK to go to the report editing page. For more information, see Edit a report.
View and manage a report
- On the report editing page, click Return in the upper-left corner to go to the Report page.
- In the All Reports section of the Report page, view all reports.You can also share reports with specific users. For more information, see Share a report.
- Click the file name of a report to go to the report editing page.On the Report page, you can perform the following operations to manage a report:
- To rename a report, perform the following steps: Find the report and click Rename in the Operation column. In the Rename dialog box, enter the new name in the File Name field and click OK.
- To delete a report, perform the following steps: Find the report and click Delete in the Operation column. In the Delete message, click OK.