This topic describes how to create a report. After a report is created, you can rename or delete the report.
New Report section
- Log on to the DataWorks console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces. On the Workspaces page, find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the DataStudio page, click the DataWorks icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- On the DataAnalysis homepage that appears, click Experience now. The Web Excel page appears by default.
- In the top navigation bar, click Report. The Report page appears.
- Click in the New Report section.
Note If you have created some reports, you can search for the target report by entering its name in the search box in the All Reports section. Then, click the report name in the File Name column to go to the report editing page.
- In the New Report dialog box that appears, set the Report Name and Report Description parameters and click OK.
All Reports section
In the All Reports section, you can view all created reports and rename or delete a report.
- Find the target report and click Rename in the Operation column. In the Rename dialog box that appears, enter the new name in the File Name field and click OK.
- Find the target report and click Delete in the Operation column. In the Delete dialog box that appears, click OK.