This topic describes how to create a workbook. After a workbook is created, you can rename, clone, delete, or change the owner of the workbook.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target workspace resides. Find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the DataStudio page, click in the upper-left corner and choose .
- On the DataAnalysis homepage, click Experience Now. The Web Excel page appears.
- On the Web Excel page, click in the New Spreadsheet section.Note If you have created workbooks, you can search for a workbook by entering its name in the search box in the All Spreadsheets section. Then, click the workbook name in the File Name column to go to the workbook editing page.
- In the New spreadsheet dialog box, enter a name in the File Name field.
- Click OK.
- Find the target workbook and click Rename in the Operation column. In the Rename dialog box, enter the new name in the File Name field and click OK.
- Find the target workbook and click Change Owner in the Operation column. In the Change Owner dialog box, select an owner from the New Owner drop-down list and click OK.
- Find the target workbook and click Clone in the Operation column. The cloned workbook appears in the workbook list. The name of the cloned workbook contains the _copy suffix.
- Find the target workbook and click Delete in the Operation column. In the Delete message, click OK.