This topic describes how to view the performance of full data migration in the DTS console. DTS provides the following performance metrics: bandwidth, records per second (RPS), read/write response time, and network latency. You can monitor data migration tasks by using these metrics.
- Log on to the DTS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Migration.
- At the top of the Migration Tasks page, select the region where the destination instance resides.
- On the Migration Tasks page, click the ID of the destination instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- Select a time range to view the trend charts for the performance of full data migration.
Note Move the pointer over the Indicator Meaning button at the upper-right corner of a trend chart to view the description of performance metrics.