This topic describes how to view the timeline and operational logs of a specific task. The Task Timeline tab shows important events such as instance purchase, task configuration, task running, errors, and task completion. On the Running log tab, you can search for operational logs by specifying the time range or task status.
- Log on to the DTS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Migration, Data Synchronization, or Change Tracking.
- At the top of the page that appears, select the region where your instance resides.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Task Log.
- The Task Timeline tab is displayed by default.
- Click the Running log tab to view operational logs.
- You can specify a time range or task status to filter operational logs.
- Only key operational logs are displayed. Detailed operational logs will be displayed in later versions.