Service search is the most basic function of Dubbo OPS. It currently supports query by service, application, and IP address.
Query Dubbo services
You can enter a service name, IP address, or application name. Enter a service name
in the format of
group/service:version. Fuzzy search is supported. You can enter
* or leave it blank to search all services. Fuzzy search is not supported for IP addresses
Query service details
- In the Query Result section, find the target service, and click Details in the Actions column.
- On the Dubbo Service Details page, view the basic information, details, and metadata about the service.
- Basic Information: includes the service, application, group, and version information.
- Service Information: includes the Provider and Consumer tabs, which display information such as the IP address, port, and application name.
- Metadata: is only displayed for Dubbo 2.7 and later for the moment.