If the permissions of the privileged account for your ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance are abnormal, you can enter the password of the privileged account to reset the permissions. For example, you can reset the permissions if the permissions are unexpectedly revoked.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. In the top navigation bar, select the region where your RDS instance resides.
- Find your RDS instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- Find the Privileged Account and in the Actions column click Reset Permissions.
- Enter the password of the privileged account and click OK.