This topic describes how to reset the permissions of a premier account when the premier account becomes abnormal, for example, when the permissions of the premier account are revoked unexpectedly.
- Log on to the RDS console.
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where the target RDS instance is located.
- Find the target RDS instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- On the Accounts tab, find the Privileged Account and in the Actions column click Reset Permissions.
- Enter the password of the premier account and click OK.