This topic describes how to enable the Inner-ActionTrail feature.
- A ticket is submitted, or your sales manager added you to the whitelist of users who can use the Inner-ActionTrail feature.
- The AliyunActionTrailDefaultRole role is created for ActionTrail. The role allows you to use ActionTrail to deliver event logs to Log Service.
You can go to the Cloud Resource Access Authorization page to complete the authorization.Note
- This authorization is required only when you configure ActionTrail for the first time. You must complete the authorization by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
- If you use a RAM user to log on to ActionTrail, you must grant the required permissions to the RAM user. For more information, see RAM user authorization.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose
to view introductions to the Inner-ActionTrail feature.Note
- Inner-ActionTrail appears only after you enable the Inner-ActionTrail feature.
- After you enable the Inner-ActionTrail feature, a Logstore named
innertrail_trail nameis created.