You can use the YML Configuration feature to modify the parameters in the YML file of your Logstash cluster. These parameters are used to control the tasks that are running on the cluster.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Logstash Clusters. On the page that appears, find the target cluster and click its ID in the Cluster ID/Name column.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the page that appears, click Cluster Configuration.
- On the Cluster Configuration page, click Modify Configuration on the right of YML Configuration.
- In the YML File Configuration panel, modify the parameters as required.
For more information about the parameters, see Logstash 6.7.0 Reference.
When you modify the parameters, take note of the following items:
Warning After you modify the configurations in the YML file, the system restarts the Logstash cluster for the modifications to take effect. Therefore, before you perform the following operations, make sure that your business is not affected.
- By default, the slow log feature is enabled in the YML file. The feature helps you locate Logstash issues. Therefore, we recommend that you do not delete the configurations for this feature.
- To ensure a stable service, Logstash does not allow you to modify the following parameters:
node.name path.data path.config http.host http.port log.level path.logs path.plugins log.format path.settings pipeline.workers xpack.management.enabled xpack.management.pipeline.id xpack.management.elasticsearch.username xpack.management.elasticsearch.password xpack.management.elasticsearch.hosts xpack.monitoring.enabled xpack.monitoring.elasticsearch.username xpack.monitoring.elasticsearch.password xpack.monitoring.elasticsearch.hosts
- Select the This operation will restart the cluster. Continue? check box and click OK.
Then, the system restarts the Logstash cluster. During the restart, you can view the restart progress. For more information, see View progress of running cluster tasks. After the Logstash cluster is restarted, the configurations in the YML file are updated.