An official English-language version of the documentation is not available. For your convenience only, we have introduced the use of machine-translation software capable of producing rough translations in various languages, including English.This machine-translated version of the documentation was produced using only machine-translation software and without any human intervention. We are making continuous efforts to improve the machine-translation software. HOWEVER, MACHINE TRANSLATIONS MAY CONTAIN ERRORS. ANY RELIANCE BY YOU UPON THIS MACHINE TRANSLATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND ALIBABA CLOUD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTIES FOR ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES (DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DOCUMENTATION OR ANY TRANSLATIONS THEREOF.
To request a human-translated version of this article or to comment on the quality of machine translation, please use the "More suggestions" text area in the feedback form below to submit feedback.
Configuration audit records changes and real-time compliance audit by monitoring resource changes under your account. You can manage the scope of resource monitoring through simple configuration.
- When you activate the configuration audit service, the resource types supported by all services are added to the monitoring scope by default.
- If you set monitoring scope to "all types of resources supported by services", when new types of resources supported by audit are configured, they are added to the monitoring scope by default.
- If you have other customized monitoring policies, you can go toManagement and monitoring scope"Page, follow the prompts on the page to set the type of monitored resource.
Suspend a listener
- When you remove a resource type from the monitoring scope, the real resources of this resource type under your account stop recording configuration changes until you move them back next time. Configuration change records during this period cannot be recovered.
- For object resources of the resource type in the monitored scope, the monitoring status in the resource list is displayed as monitoring. For object resources of the resource type to be removed, in the resource list, "monitoring status" is displayed as "suspend listener ".
Restore a listener
- On theManagement and monitoring scopePage, and add the resource type back to the monitoring range, the status changes from "suspend listening" to "listening ".
- Configuration changes that occur when a listener is suspended cannot be recovered.