An official English-language version of the documentation is not available. For your convenience only, we have introduced the use of machine-translation software capable of producing rough translations in various languages, including English.This machine-translated version of the documentation was produced using only machine-translation software and without any human intervention. We are making continuous efforts to improve the machine-translation software. HOWEVER, MACHINE TRANSLATIONS MAY CONTAIN ERRORS. ANY RELIANCE BY YOU UPON THIS MACHINE TRANSLATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND ALIBABA CLOUD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTIES FOR ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES (DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DOCUMENTATION OR ANY TRANSLATIONS THEREOF.
To request a human-translated version of this article or to comment on the quality of machine translation, please use the "More suggestions" text area in the feedback form below to submit feedback.
After you activate the configuration audit service, you can obtain a list of resources for cross-region aggregation under your account, search for specific resource entities, and view the detailed configuration of resources.
Note: configuration audit only supports some Alibaba cloud products, so the resource list may only contain some of your resources. The configuration audit service is gradually expanding its coverage of Alibaba Cloud products, and is striving to provide you with a more complete resource list.
- Log onConfigure the audit console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click resources to view the list of resources that are discovered within the service support scope under your account.
In the resource list, you can see general information such as resource Id, name, and creation time. Other information in the list is explained as follows:
- The tags. The Tag information that you set for the resource when you manage the resource. This item is empty if you do not configure it.
- Monitoring status. Configuration audit monitors your resource changes to help you record change history and automatically audit resource configuration compliance. This parameter indicates the current monitoring status of the resource based on the monitoring scope you have configured for audit. For more information about monitoring scope management, see Manage resource monitoring scope.
- The type of the resource. For more information about resource types, see Terms, Configuration audit will continue to expand the scope of support for cloud products, please pay attention to Unsupported resource type.