In the Cloud Config console, you can set filters to search for resources that meet the filter conditions, or enter a resource ID to search for the specified resource. Then, you can view the configuration of each resource.
- Log on to the Cloud Config console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Resources.
- On the Resources page, set filters or enter a resource ID to search for the resource that you want to view.
- Click the resource ID in the Resource ID / Resource Name column. The Details tab appears.
- On the Details tab, view the basic information, core configuration, and latest compliance evaluation
result of the resource.
- In the Basic Information section, you can view the ID, name, type, and tags of the resource, the time when the resource was created, and the region and zone where the resource resides.
- In the Configuration Details section, you can view the configuration of the resource. You can also click View JSON to view the complete resource configuration in JSON format.
- In the Most Recent Evaluation section, you can view the latest compliance evaluation result of the resource.