You can set filters or enter resource IDs to search for the specified resources in the resource list. Then you can view the current configuration of each resource.
- Log on to the Cloud Config console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Resources.
- On the page that appears, set filters or enter a resource ID to search for the specified resource.
- Click the resource ID in the Resource ID / Resource Name column.
- On the Details tab that appears, view the basic information, core configuration, and latest compliance
evaluation result of the resource.
- In the Basic Information section, you can view the ID, name, type, creation time, tag, and zone of the resource.
- In the Configuration Details section, you can view the configuration of the resource. You can also click View JSON to view the resource configuration in the JSON format.
- In the Most Recent Evaluation section, you can view the latest compliance evaluation result of the resource.