To use the Inner-ActionTrail function, you need to submit a ticket or contact your sales manager. After you have obtained the permission to use Inner-ActionTrail, you can activate this function in the Log Service console for log analysis and auditing.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- In the Import Data section, click the Platform Operation Log (Inner-ActionTrail) icon.
- You can also log on to the ActionTrail console and then click Turn on Inner-ActionTrail on the Trail List page to open the Inner-ActionTrail activation page.
- If you cannot find the Turn on Inner-ActionTrail button in the ActionTrail console, or the Platform Operation Log (Inner-ActionTrail) icon in the Log Service console, contact your sales manager or submit a ticket to join the testing.
- Select a Logstore.
Select a project and Logstore in the target region.
- Authorize ActionTrail to ship platform operations logs.
Authorize ActionTrail to ship platform operations logs to your Log Service project. If you have enabled Inner-ActionTrail to ship logs to another Log Service project, you must disable Inner-ActionTrail before you can proceed to the next step.Note Platform operations logs can be shipped to only one Logstore.
- Click Next to enable Inner-ActionTrail.
- On the Configure Query and Analysis page, check the configuration data.
- Click Next.
What to do next
- Click the Logstore project that you selected. In the left-side navigation pane, click the search icon of the Logstore to query logs.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Dashboard and then click Inner-ActionTrail Center to view reports.