The DataV Toolbox allows you to set the filter. With this function, you can set filter color properties of widgets in a project. These properties include hue, saturation, brightness, contrast, and opacity.
- Log on to the DataV console.
- On the Projects tab, create a project or move your pointer over an existing project and click Edit.
- In Canvas Editor, click the Toolbox icon in the toolbar.
- In the upper-left corner of the canvas, turn on Filter.
Notice When you open a new project for the first time, Toolbox is enabled by default. In the upper-left corner of the canvas, the Filter function is disabled by default. To enable this function, turn on Filter and configure the filter parameters.
- Click Filter.
When you turn on Filter for the first time, the Filter pane is displayed by default. After you click an empty area in the canvas to close the pane, you need to click Filter again to open the Filter pane.
If Filter is turned off, you can only view parameter settings in the Filter pane but cannot modify them.
- In the Filter pane, you can modify the settings of the parameters, such as Hue Rotate, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, and Opacity.
You can preview the filter effect of a widget in the canvas during the modification.
- Click Update Settings to apply the updated filter settings to the widget.
Update Settings is dimmed by default. You can click it only after the filter settings are modified.Note If you are not satisfied with the preview effect, click Cancel and reconfigure the filter. After you click Cancel, the Apply dialog box is displayed, prompting you to cancel or save the updated filter settings.