This topic describes the actions that you can take if your NAT Gateway bill is overdue. Note that service will not be stopped immediately after your NAT Gateway bill becomes overdue. However, we recommend that you add funds to your account in time to avoid service interruptions.
- Within 15 days after the payment becomes overdue, you can still use the regular services of the NAT Gateway.
- After 15 days of the payment being overdue, the NAT Gateway instance will be suspended. In this status, you cannot perform any operations on the NAT Gateway instance.
- If the payment remains overdue after 15 days of suspension, the NAT Gateway instance will be automatically released. Alibaba Cloud sends an email as notification one day before the NAT Gateway instance is released. After the NAT Gateway instance is released, all related configurations and data will be permanently and irretrievably erased.
- If you add funds to your account within 15 days after the NAT Gateway payment becomes overdue, the services of the NAT Gateway instance shall remain unaffected.
- If you add funds to your account within 30 days after the NAT Gateway payment becomes overdue, the system automatically pays the unpaid bill. After the payment is successful, the NAT Gateway will resume service immediately.