On the Baseline Instance page, you can view the relevant information about a baseline.
- To use this feature, you must purchase DataWorks Standard Edition or higher.
- After creating a baseline, you need to enable the baseline feature before baseline instances can be generated.
On the Baseline Instance page, you can search for baseline instances by Data Timestamp, Owner, Event ID, Workspace, Baseline Name, Recurrence, Priority, and Baseline Status. You can click View Details, Handle, or View Gantt Chart in the Actions column to perform related operations.
- Normal: indicates that all nodes in the baseline are completed before the alerting time.
- Alerting: indicates that one or more nodes in the baseline are not completed after the alerting time but the committed time has not arrived.
- Overtime: indicates that one or more nodes in the baseline are still not completed when the committed time expires.
- Others: indicates that all nodes in the baseline are paused or the baseline is not associated with any node.
You can click View Details, Handle, or View Gantt Chart in the Actions column as required.
- View Details: Click View Details to go to the Baseline Instance Details page.
On the Baseline Instance Details page, you can view the following detailed information: Basic Info, Critical Path, Baseline Instance Info, Historical Completion Curve, and Related Events.Note The data timestamp is one day before the system date. You need to specify periods only for hourly baselines.
- Handle: The baseline for which an alert is generated stops alerting while the alert is being handled.
- View Gantt Chart: Click this button to view the critical paths of nodes.