Before you create and configure an Alibaba Cloud Logstash pipeline, you must create a Logstash cluster. This topic describes how to create a Logstash cluster.
- An Alibaba Cloud account is created.
To create an Alibaba Cloud account, visit the account registration page.
- A virtual private cloud (VPC) and a vSwitch are created.
For more information, see Create a VPC and a vSwitch.Notice A Logstash cluster can push data only to an Elasticsearch cluster that has the same version and resides in the same VPC.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Logstash Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, click Create.
- On the buy page, configure the cluster launch settings.In this topic, Billing Method is set to Pay-As-You-Go and Version is set to 6.7. Default values are retained for other parameters. For more information, see Parameters on the buy page.Note
- We recommend that you purchase pay-as-you-go Logstash clusters for program development or functional testing.
- Discounts are offered for subscription clusters.
- Read and select Logstash (Pay-as-you-go) Terms of Service. Then, click Buy Now.
- After the cluster is created, click Console to navigate to the Clusters page and view the newly created cluster.