This topic describes how to create a t5 or t6 burstable instance.
This topic focuses on the configuration items that you must pay attention to when you create a burstable instance. For more information about general configuration items, see Create an instance by using the provided wizard.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click Create Instance.
- Specify the parameters in the Basic Configurations step. Click Next: Networking.
When you configure parameters, note that:
- Region: Instance types that are available to your account in each region are displayed on
the instance creation page.
Note You can go to the ECS Instance Types Available for Each Region page to view the instance types available in each region.
- Instance Type: Select x86-Architecture for Architecture and Entry-Level (Shared) for Category. You can select Enable Unlimited Mode for t5 Instances when you create a burstable instance or after the instance is created. For more information, see Manage performance modes of a burstable performance instance.
- Image: Burstable instance types have a minimum memory of 0.5 GiB. They only support Linux and Windows Server Version 1809, and do not support the operating systems that require more than 0.5 GiB memory, such as Windows Server 2016. For more information, see Select an image.
- Region: Instance types that are available to your account in each region are displayed on the instance creation page.
- Complete network and security group configurations. Click Next: System Configurations.
Only the network type of VPC is supported.
- Complete system configurations. Click Next: Grouping.
- Complete grouping configurations. Click Next: Preview.
- Confirm that all information is correct. Click Create Instance.