Burstable instances can use CPU credits to burst performance when required by your workloads. You can enable the unlimited mode for burstable instances. The minimum memory of burstable instances can be 0.5 GiB. This topic describes the configuration items of which you must take note when you create a burstable instance.
For information about other general configuration items, see Create an instance by using the provided wizard.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click Create Instance.
- Configure the parameters in the Basic Configurations step. Click Next: Networking.When you configure parameters, note the following parameters:
- Region: Instance types that are available to your account in each region are displayed on
the instance creation page.
Note You can go to the ECS Instance Types Available for Each Region page to view the instance types available in each region.
- Instance Type: Select . You can select Enable Unlimited Mode for t5 Instances when you create a burstable instance or after the instance is created. For more information, see Enable the unlimited mode.
- Image: Burstable instance types have a minimum memory of 0.5 GiB. They support only Linux and Windows Server Version 1809, and do not support operating systems that require more than 0.5 GiB memory, such as Windows Server 2016. For more information, see Select an image.
- Region: Instance types that are available to your account in each region are displayed on the instance creation page.
- Configure the network and security group parameters. Click Next: System Configurations.Only the network type of VPC is supported.
- Configure the system parameters. Click Next: Grouping.
- Configure the grouping parameters. Click Next: Preview.
- Read and select ECS Service Terms, and click Create Order.