Manually triggered node instances are generated when manually triggered nodes are run. Manually triggered nodes do not have node dependencies. They must be manually run.
- Alerts can be generated only when auto triggered node instances fail. Alerts are not generated for manually triggered node instances, retroactive instances, or test instances.
- You must purchase DataWorks Professional Edition or a more advanced edition to use the instance diagnostics feature for manually triggered node instances.
Go to the Manual Instance page
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- Find the required workspace and click Data Analytics.
- Click the icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose . You can view the list and directed acyclic graphs (DAGs) of manually triggered workflows or manually triggered node instances.
Manually triggered workflow list
|Filter||Find the required workflows by setting the filter conditions in the section marked with 1 in the preceding figure.
You can search for workflows by workflow name and set filter conditions such as Type, Owner, Data Timestamp, and Run At.
|DAG||Click DAG in the Actions column to open the DAG of the workflow. You can view the running result of the instances.|
|Stop||Click Stop to stop the instance if it is in the Running state.|
|Rerun||Reschedule the instance.|
|Batch operations||Select multiple instances and click Stop in the section marked with 3 in the preceding figure to stop the selected instances at a time.|
Manually triggered workflow DAG
Click the name of a workflow or DAG in the Actions column to open the DAG of the workflow. In the DAG, you can right-click the workflow to perform related operations.
|View Runtime Log||Allow you to view the operational logs of the current instance if it is in the Running, Successful, or Failed state.|
|View Code||Allow you to view the code of the node.|
|Edit Node||Click this menu item to go to the DataStudio page to modify the workflow.|
|View Lineage||Allow you to view the lineage of the current instance.|
|Stop||Stop the instance, which takes effects only on the current instance.|
|Rerun||Rerun the instance if it is in the Failed state or an abnormal state.|