This topic describes how to create a storage capacity unit (SCU) in the ECS console.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click Create Storage Capacity Unit.
- Configure the following parameters on the SCU buy page.
Parameter Description Example Region The region of the SCU. China (Hangzhou) SCU Specification The capacity of the SCU. 1 TB Deductible Product Type The deductible products and the corresponding deduction factors. None SCU Name The name of the SCU. Example for SCU deduction Quantity The quantity of SCUs that you want to purchase. 1 Validity Period The validity period of the SCU. 1 Month Effective Time The effective time of the SCU. Valid values:
- Now: The SCU takes effect immediately after purchase.
- Specify Effective Time: The SCU takes effect at the specified time after purchase.
Now Terms of Service Read and select ECS Terms of Service and Service Terms for Trial Use. None
- Verify the total price specified by Total and click Purchase.
- Click Create Order and complete the payment.