You can view the status of your Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster, basic information of its nodes, and node configurations on the Node Visualization or Configuration Info tab of the cluster details page. The basic information includes the IP address, status, CPU utilization, memory size, disk usage, and Java Virtual Machine (JVM) heap memory usage. This topic describes how to view the cluster status and node information.
Go to the Node Visualization tab
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters.
- In the top navigation bar, select a resource group and a region. On the Clusters page, click the ID of the desired cluster.
- On the Basic Information page, click the Node Visualization tab.
View the cluster status and health diagnostic report
View the basic information of nodes
- Go to the Node Visualization tab.
- View the colors of nodes and determine the health statuses of the nodes based on the colors.
Note The color of a node is determined by the resource usage of the node. The resource usage thresholds are the same as those in Cloud Monitor. For more information, see Monitoring metrics.
- Red: Warning.
- Yellow: Alert.
- Green: Normal.
- Gray: Unknown. This state indicates that the system failed to retrieve the information of a node for a long period.
- Move the pointer over a node. In the popover that appears, view the information of the node.
Note If a node is in red or yellow color, the system displays the The nodes are not running in the Normal state. We recommend that you use Intelligent Maintenance to check your cluster message. If a node is in gray color, the system displays the The node is disconnected, and we recommend that you use Intelligent Maintenance to check your cluster message. You can click Intelligent Maintenance to go to the page. Then, diagnose the cluster. For more information, see Overview.
- Click Restart. In the Restart dialog box, configure the parameters to restart the node.
For more information about the detailed operations and precautions, see Restart a cluster or node.