You can create a Data Lake Analytics node in the DataWorks console to build an online extract-transform-load (ETL) process.
- Data Lake Analytics nodes are used to connect to Data Lake Analytics of Alibaba Cloud. For more information, see https://www.alibabacloud.com/help/doc-detail/70378.htm.
- We recommend that you run Data Lake Analytics nodes in the exclusive resource group. If you run Data Lake Analytics nodes in the default resource group, a network connection error occurs.
- Currently, you can only select a connection in the production environment for Data Lake Analytics nodes.
- Log on to the DataWorks console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces. On the Workspaces page, find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- Move the pointer over the icon and choose
You can also select a workflow, right-click UserDefined, and then choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box, configure Node Name and Location and click Commit.
Note The node name must be 1 to 128 characters in length.
- Edit the Data Lake Analytics node.
You can select a connection and edit SQL code on the node editing page.
- Select a connection.
Select a target connection for the node. If you cannot find the required connection in the drop-down list, click Add Connection to create a connection on the Data Source page.
- Edit SQL statements.
After selecting a connection, you can write SQL statements based on the syntax supported by Data Lake Analytics. You can write Data Manipulation Language (DML) and Data Definition Language (DDL) statements in the SQL code editor.
- Save the SQL statements.
After you finish editing the SQL statements, click the Save icon to save the settings of the node to the server.
- Run the SQL statements.
Click the Run icon to run the SQL statements you have saved.
- Select a connection.
- Configure the node schedule.
Click Properties on the right and set the relevant parameters in the Schedule section. For more information, see Properties.
- Commit the node.
After the schedule configuration is completed, click the Save icon and then the Submit or Commit and Unlock icon in the top toolbar of the code editor. The Data Lake Analytics node is committed to the development environment.
- Deploy the node.
For more information, see Deploy a node.
- Test the node in the production environment.