You can create and edit Hologres nodes and update the node versions.
Create a Hologres node
- Log on to the DataWorks console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces. On the Workspaces page, find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- Move the pointer over the icon and choose
You can also click a workflow, right-click UserDefined, and then choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box, configure Node Name and Location and click Commit.
Note The node name must be 1 to 128 characters in length.
- In the editing area of the Hologres Development page, select a Hologres node.
If no Hologres node is available, click Create to create one. You can also click Change to modify an existing node.
- Configure the node schedule.
Click Properties on the right and set the relevant parameters in the Schedule section. For more information, see Properties.
- Commit the node.
After the schedule configuration is completed, click the Save icon and then the Submit or Commit and Unlock icon in the top toolbar of the code editor. The Hologres node is committed to the development environment.
- Deploy the node.
For more information, see Deploy a node.
- Test the node in the production environment.